- Conducting test to see how long it would be before Samantha notices I’m gone.
- Lost link to Steve Heimoff’s blog, can’t find anything else that silly to make fun of
- Burned out from abortive attempt to write weekly news column for iPad wine magazine
- Caught up in Trump-esque dealmaking frenzy that resulted in formation of Maryland corporation to market urinary biomarker
- Time spent thinking about urinary biomarkers makes drinking anything unappetizing
- Swallowed cork whole, passage took unexpectedly long, and am now rethinking opinion of screw caps
- Onset of Winter causes number of hours slept each day to rise from seven to 21.
- Newt Gingrich presidential campaign
- Inability to think of clever way to reintroduce myself after long hiatus causes reinforcing loop of writers block and self-loathing
- Personal issues. It’s always fucking personal issues.
Thanks to all who inquired. I’ll start posting again regularly.
Happy New Year.