The White House recently announced it will not release wine lists for state dinners. Here are the Top 5 reasons why the White House wine list is now a state secret:
- President’s bias toward Illinois wine threatens electoral prospects in neighboring Indiana.
- Plot to distract Republican base from forged birth certificate
- Fred Franzia was a huge campaign contributor, would be pissed to know White House opted for Black Box
- Doesn’t want to cause a run on Kendall-Jackson Vintner’s Reserve Chardonnay before they get the cellar re-filled
- Sprinkler system went off in the White House cellar, all the labels soaked off and it’s pretty much pot luck on the wine